MTrec are currently recruiting for a renowned and respected manufacturing company based in the Hetton le Hole area. MTrec are currently looking for proactive individuals who are looking for a long term position. MTrec are currently looking for people to start within the next 7 days, please do not apply if you are unable to start work within that period.
- Daily meetings with the Team Leader or Supervisor to discuss workload.
- To help prioritise workloads within the Department / designated area.
- Using a variety of hand tools, nail guns and hand saws.
- To carry out picking and packing duties when required, as set by the Team Leader.
- To maintain the company’s health & safety standards at all times; including general housekeeping duties such as keeping your work station tidy.
- To follow all legal and company requirements to the use of forklifts in the Warehouse.
- A positive attitude and are willing to learn more skills on the job
- Confidence on the job and are happy to take on more responsibility if necessary
- Will ideally have experience using hand tools
- Onsite parking
- On-going work in a secure industry
- Good location, and opportunities to progress within the company
- 06:30 - 14:30 / 14:30 - 22:30 OR 22:30 - 06:30
- Days and backs: NMW
- Night Shift: NMW + £10 per shif
- Hand Tools
- Heavy Lifting
- Production Operative
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'