MTrec Recruitment are looking for Production Operators on a full-time basis in the Stanley area.
Applicants ideally will have production experience however it is not essential as full-training for the job role will be given.
Job duties to include:
- Feeding machinery
- Cutting products to required specifications and measurements
- Operating machinery to manufacture products, overseeing the machine process
- Carrying out visual quality inspection of products
- Getting products ready for despatch
- Palletising products
- General house keeping duties
- Strict adherence to health and safety regulations
Opportunity to go permanent after 12 weeks for the right candidate based on work ethic and performance.
Shifts: 6:00am - 14:00pm, 14:00pm - 22:30pm, 22:30pm - 6:00am
Pay rate: £8.21, with 15% shift allowance on backs, 30% on nightshift
To apply for the position, please send CV to james.pullar @ mtrec.co.uk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'