A number of temporary Production Operatives are currently required by specialist manufacturing firms in Witney to join their Operational Teams. You will need to demonstrate flexibility in terms of work areas within the operations function, being willing to undertake training.
Key requirements of the role of Production Operative will be an ability to:-
- Assemble small parts and operate machinery
- Adhere to defined procedures and performance standards to ensure operations are compliant with the required quality standards to meet customer requirements
- Understand basic numerical data required to operate to the required production standards
- Work well on own initiative and as a member of various teams within the Operations function
For the role of Production Operative, previous experience working within a factory / operations environment will be an advantage. Full training will be provided to develop the necessary skills for these roles.
Hours and pay
Shifts available depend on the assignment, but include:-
- 6am-6pm Mon-Thurs, night shift 6pm-6am Mon-Thurs or, standard day shift 7.30am-4.45pm. Rates £8.09 - 9.50/Hour
- 6am-6pm Mon-Fri, 6pm-6am Mon-Fri. Rates £8.00 - 8.80/Hour
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
Champion Recruitment acting as an Employment Business
- Production Processes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job