Do you want to work for a successful and continuously growing local manufacturer? Do you have a Production or Quality experience? Are you looking for a long term position in a fast paced environment? Then we may the job for you as a Manufacturing Operative right around the corner.
MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious company, who are currently expanding. We are looking for candidates with Production / manufacturing experience. The role would see you carrying out general duties; including Machine Operation, basic Quality Inspection, Picking and Packing, and Hand Assembly.
- Candidate should have experience of working in a fast-paced Production environment.
- Checking at various stages of the process, taking samples, feeding machines / lines
- Quality inspection, following SOPs, transferring completed units to warehouse
- Completing paper work, making sure each stage of production has been met
- Using hand tools to assemble and finish off products including hammers, drills and screw drivers
- General housekeeping duties carried out, making sure own area is kept clean and tidy
- Strict daily targets and deadlines, which are monitored by team leader
- Flexible attitude to working hours and able to do days, lates and nights
- Manufacturing operating background is highly desirable
- Should have ability to operate within a team, or individually
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings
- Must have previous experience of working in a production environment
- Must be target driven individual, and be flexible for over time, due to the variance of shifts
This position comes with a two shift system, days and lates and then potentially moving to 3 shifts:
- 06.00am till 14.00pm - £9.00 per hour
- 14.00pm till 22.00pm - £9.00 per hour
- 22.00pm till 06.00am - £10.18 per hour
There is plenty of overtime available and the opportunity to start in a growing business with potential room for contracts.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"