Job Type: Temporary On-going
Pay Rate: £7.83ph + OT at 1.5 x
Our client, a leading supplier and exporter of Scottish Seafood and Salmon products, is going through an exciting period of growth. Due to this, IMMEDIATE opportunities are available for Process Operatives to join their team, working on an on-going agency contract basis. These opportunities with our client are based within the 3rd largest town within the Moray area - Buckie.
The Process Operatives will:
- Work on a fast paced production line producing or packing Salmon and Seafood Products to customer specification
- Ideally have previous experience within a production environment, although this is not essential
- Be comfortable working in a lightly chilled environment
- Have enthusiastic "can do" approach to work
- Have a degree of physical capability, as there is some lifting involved in this position
- Basic understanding of English - fluency is not essential
While the Process Operatives will initially work on a temporary on-going (full-time) basis, providing standards are met, there may be OPPORTUNITY for positions to transfer to PERMANENT.
Shift Patterns Available
- Day Shift
- Back Shift
Flexibility with regard to shift times and overtime to include weekends is essential.
As our client are based within the Buckie area, successful candidates will be able to enjoy the various local facilities that the area has to offer such as Buckie Swimming Pool & Leisure Centre, Heritage & Wildlife Centres and the Buckie Area Forum which has over 30 different community groups (including Primary and Secondary schools) who offer information on social events and latest news.
ADDITIONAL Benefits Include:
- FULL-TIME HOURS
- Opportunity for OVERTIME
- LONG TERM opportunities
- Discounts with 16,000 local, independent shops, restaurants and bars
- Savings on gym memberships
- 24/7 availability to a Doctor
- Access to Emotional, Practical & Care Support
Apply today and one of the team will contact you to discuss your application further!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'