Baltic Recruitment Services are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Washington for a high volume of automotive production operatives for a tier one Nissan supplier.
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- Works effectively within a team
- Works well under pressure
- Works hard to meet strict production targets
- Someone who is flexible to meet demand
The duties and responsibilities of the Production Operative role will include:
- Operating machinery on a high speed production line
- Operating hydraulic presses
- Quality checking for any defects, labeling finished products
- Loading and unloading parts into the machinery
- Spot welding
- Working towards production targets
- Ensuring parts are allocated to the correct stillages
- Checking manufacturing parts manual
- General housekeeping duties as required
Experience not necessary as full training is provided.
£9.65 - across a 3 shift rotation
Standard working hours are 39 hours per week.
All applicants must have a flexible approach to working hours and overtime to meet the needs and demands of the business.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Adele Murray or Stacey Hole at Baltic Recruitment on or alternatively send a copy of your CV.
- Production Operative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job