Do you want to work for a successful and continuously growing manufacturing company? Do you have a Production or Quality experience? Are you looking for a long term position in a fast paced environment? Then we may the job for you as a Production Operative in Birtley!
MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious company in the Birtley area. We are looking for candidates with Production experience. The role would see you carrying out general duties; including Machine Operation, basic Quality Inspection, Picking and Packing, and Hand Assembly.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Daily meetings with the Team Leader or Supervisor to discuss workload.
- To help prioritise workloads within the Department / designated Production Line.
- Safe use of all machinery and hand tools at all times.
- Inspecting the quality of all products, prior to sending them to the next section.
- To carry out a variety of different duties if required, as set by the Team Leader.
- To maintain the company’s health & safety standards at all times; including general housekeeping duties such as keeping your work station tidy.
MTrec Recruitment are looking for Candidates who have:
- A positive attitude and are willing to learn more skills on the job.
- Confidence on the job and are happy to take on more responsibility if necessary.
- Experience in working in a factory environment (Full training will be provided)
This position is a Day Shift position with the following hours and rate of pay:
- 08:00-16:30 at a rate of £7.87
Apply online now or send you CV to industrialcvs @ mtrec.co.uk and one of our Consultants will be in touch shortly!
- Hand Tools
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job