Production Operative x3 roles, Corwen, Wales, Food Manufacturing
Production Line Operatives report to the Shift Manager and are tasked with working in the Production Area and packing lines in a safe and productive manner, ensuring that all products produced are safe, legal and meet the company's specifications.
- Follow quality control procedures
- Ensure a safe working environment and safe working practices at all times
- Ensure that food safety, quality and the environment are not compromised
- Ensure all products are produced to customer specification, within company HACCP & BRC systems
- Ensuring a high standard of hygiene and GMP in the production area, following the Clean as You Go principle
- Safe operation of all equipment and machinery
- Completion of relevant documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Understanding of company procedures and quality standards.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Organised, reliable & responsible.
- Able to follow instruction.
- Good communication skills & team working abilities.
Working Hours: Rotating shifts 40hrs per week - Mon to Fri 6am to 2pm and then 2pm to 10pm.
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This may be of interest to those looking for the following roles: Production Operative, Multi Skilled Operatives, Key Operative, Line Leader, Assembly Workers, Operations, Manufacturing staff, Factory Operatives, Warehouse, Corwen, Denbighshire, Clwyd, North Wales