Staffline are recruiting for Production Operatives for our prestigious client's site based at Liverpool, L11.
Duties will include:
- Working in a clean room environment and handling items of food.
- Empty items onto conveyor belt
- Feed items into magazine feeds.
- Pack finished goods into outer's ensuring quality of seals and palletised correctly.
- Ensure codes are checked and correct, highlighting any concerns immediately to your line leader. Fill assorted biscuits into trays.
- Ensure you are only using the correct packaging and materials.
- Ensure the number of items you require to fill is correct.
- Be responsible for your health and safety and of others, following all safety procedures.
- Clean as you go includes sweeping your work area and ensuring all floors on your line are free of any trip or slip hazards.
- Ensure waste is correctly handled and disposed of in the correct way.
- In depth cleaning is often required such as mopping, scrapping and washing webs.
- Good behaviour and team work are expected at all times.
- Ensure you follow all procedures and raise concerns with line leader promptly.
- You will be required to be on your line, ready to start work at your shift starting time. I.e. you will need to come in, change, clock in and get to the early.
- Ensure all tasks are performed accurately, efficiently and that time deadlines are met.
- Achieve and maintain pre-set performance targets whilst maintaining accuracy and never compromising Health & Safety standards.
- Take individual responsibility for the maintenance of housekeeping standards in the work area.
- Ensure Health and Safety standards are adhered to and that any problems are highlighted to your Supervisor.
There are two shifts - Monday to Friday, 6.30 - 14.30 and 14.30 - 22.30.
If you feel you would be successful in this role please apply now!