GI Group are currently looking for PRODUCTION OPERATIVES TEAM LEADER for our client based in Heston. Our client is a dynamic growing business supplying fresh cut flowers and bouquets from all over the world and across the UK.
As a PRODUCTION OPERATIVES TEAM LEADER at this site, you will be working in a fast-paced warehouse environment creating bouquets of flowers. You will be required to count bunch and decorate bouquets, place in vases, Boxes and wrap for dispatch.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Working alongside your supervisor, to help the smooth running of the warehouse.
* Work as part of a team and be trained against Standard Operating Procedures within the department.
* Train/buddy up with general operatives to teach skills in wrapping/bouquet making/sleeving/box making etc.
* Follow and adhere to the 'clean as you go' policy for the site.
* Have a basic understanding of Health and Safety to apply to the role including manual handling, and working with sharps when cutting flowers
* Ability to understand and follow customer specifications against orders and deadlines
* Recognise good and bad quality flowers, raising any concerns with a Section Leader
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Previous experience within Fresh Produce / Food Production / FMCG environment
* Literacy Entry Level 2
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* A keen eye for detail
* Flexible approach to work
* Team player
* Positive, 'can do' attitude
* Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
We believe here at GI Group that in any business model "Our candidates are The Most Valuable asset. You're doing a hard job out there, and we want to reward you for choosing GI Group.
Please apply to this advert if you have the skills required and would like to work for an international company.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'