We are currently recruiting for experienced Production Operatives in the St Austell area, for an ongoing temporary assignment with an immediate start.
As a Production Operative, you will be an essential part of the chain in a busy factory environment.
The role will include tasks such as operating factory machinery and manufacturing and packing products, whilst following health and safety procedures at all times.
Successful applicants will:
- Have an understanding of line assembly requirements and processes
- Have GCSE level Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Be positive, proactive and hardworking
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Be able to communicate effectively with colleagues
- Be able to carry out repetitive tasks accurately and effectively
- Have the ability to multitask
- Have provable work history and skill set
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Have good communication skills, both written and spoken
- Be able to work shifts in a factory environment
If you possess the skills and requirements listed, apply with your CV today.
How to apply:
Please apply to this advert with an up to date CV or call the Acorn Recruitment Truro office to discuss our current vacancies.
- Production Operative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job