Gap Personnel are looking to recruit Paint Line Production Operatives on behalf of a well-established manufacturing client based in Chepstow. Our clients business is growing and as a result, we are now seeking new talent to join their manufacturing teams. The environment is busy and fast paced.
This role involves carrying out a range of duties on a vertical powder paint line for aluminium extrusions
* Loading the paint line with the aluminium profiles.
* Unloading the line and carrying out routine quality checks.
* Packing painted product off the line.
* Movement of materials to and from the line including use of forklifts/side-loaders.
* To understand customer needs in line with the needs of the business.
* To keep up to date and respond accordingly to all enquiries.
* To be a pro-active employee at all times.
* To liaise with and assist internal staff where required, promptly and in a professional manner.
* To attend meetings, training programmes, etc. as directed by management.
* To provide feedback to all other areas of the business to ensure continuous improvement of our services.
The successful candidate:
* Previous experience of working in a similar role.
* Physically fit as some heavy lifting may be involved.
* Enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
* Able to work unsupervised and as part of a team.
* Excellent time keeping skills.
* Ability to work flexibly and proactively.
* Prepared to work various shift patterns when required.
* Committed and reliable.
You must have a flexible approach to working as you will be working rotational shifts 0600-1400 & 1400-2200. Please only apply for this position if you can commit to the shift pattern.
This position will become permanent for the right candidate. You must show willing and punctuality in order to be considered.