Due to continued expansion, County Foods Ltd, a successful fast growing Catering Butchers based in Poole, Dorset is looking to fill Night Shift Roles within its production department (no split shifts).
Working 48 hours per week over 6 night shifts - Sunday to Friday, 10 pm to 7 am.
Production Operatives - Responsibilities:
• Picking produce from fridges, freezers and other storage areas.
• Packing and accurate labelling of produce.
• Assisting with loading delivery vans.
• Cleaning of production areas, including machinery within the butchery department.
• Cleaning designated internal / external areas.
Successful candidates will:
• Work to a high standard, paying attention to detail.
• Be able to work on their own as well as part of a team.
• Be physically fit as the work is demanding.
• Ideally have experience of working within a food production environment.
Previous experience of working night shifts would be an advantage.
It is essential that candidates have a good level of both written and spoken English as all employees are required to accurately complete paperwork associated with their duties.
• Opportunity for career progression.
• 24 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays and long service days.
• Significant discount on products.
• Free off street parking.
Salary: Competitive Rates - Above Minimum Wage
If you feel you have the skills and experience required, please apply online for this Production Operatives - Night Shift role, providing a copy of your CV and a covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.