Due to continued expansion, County Foods Ltd, a successful fast growing Catering Butchers based in Poole, Dorset is looking to fill Night Shift Roles within its production department (no split shifts).
Working 48 hours per week over 6 night shifts - Sunday to Friday, 10 pm to 7 am.
Production Operatives - Responsibilities:
• Picking produce from fridges, freezers and other storage areas.
• Packing and accurate labelling of produce.
• Assisting with loading delivery vans.
• Cleaning of production areas, including machinery within the butchery department.
• Cleaning designated internal / external areas.
Successful candidates will:
• Work to a high standard, paying attention to detail.
• Be able to work on their own as well as part of a team.
• Be physically fit as the work is demanding.
• Ideally have experience of working within a food production environment.
Previous experience of working night shifts would be an advantage.
It is essential that candidates have a good level of both written and spoken English as all employees are required to accurately complete paperwork associated with their duties.
• Opportunity for career progression.
• 24 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays and long service days.
• Significant discount on products.
• Free off street parking.
Salary: Competitive Rates - Above Minimum Wage
If you feel you have the skills and experience required, please apply online for this Production Operatives - Night Shift role, providing a copy of your CV and a covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job