Our client is a leading Food Manufacturer who are seeking to appoint multiple Production Operatives who will play a vital role in the organisation. This position would be suitable for someone who works well within a team environment and understands the importance of following hygiene and health and safety procedures in a food environment.
You will be reporting directly and working alongside the Production Supervisor. The working hours for this role are flexible. It will be Monday to Friday and shifts include 4pm-9pm 2pm-10pm - Early shifts are also available, please apply to find out more if flexible working is required.
Your duties will include:
- Food preparation, chopping and slicing
- Using equipment to chargrill as part of the preparation process
- Keeping the food preparation clean and tidy
- Follow all hygiene policies and procedures to the company’s high standards
- Working as part of a team and following direction of the Supervisor
The successful applicant must:
- Have the ability to communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Have no visible piercings or be able to remove them due to hygiene regulations
- Have clean and short nails, including no false nails due to the nature of food preparations
- Be able to work quickly and safely in a fast-paced environment
This is a fabulous opportunity to work with a company who like to get it right first time. If you would like to work for this local business, please kindly send in an up to date CV outlining the skills related to this position.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Health and Safety
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'