The Best Connection Huddersfield are looking for a Production Operative for a well known local food manufacturer in the Huddersfield area
Responsibilities of the Production Operative (food)
- Preparation of ingredients
- Pick and pack products load/unload goods and the wrapping on production lines
- Cooking products
- Weighing stock prior to dispatch
Requirements of the Production Operative (food)
- Attention to detail.
- Good numeracy skills (test given at interview stage)
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- Health & Safety aware
- Heavy lifting.
43 Hours Monday to Friday 0630-1600 (flexibility required)
This role is with a view to permanency after trial period, usually 13 weeks.
- Production Processes