Based in Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
6 - 12 Month Contract – Temp to Perm Opportunity’s
£9.25 - £10.60 p/h (depending on shift) Automatic pay rise after 12 weeks
Unlimited overtime available
The role of a Production Operative will include the following:
- Loading and unloading the machines and conveyor lines
- Using lifting equipment to move large items
- Using a grinder to “finish” items to the required level
- Packing finished products onto a pallet
- Ensuring that all safety aspects are adhered to
- Some heavy lifting
- Visual inspection of parts to ensure quality
The Production Operative must possess the following skills & experience to be considered for this role:
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Good communication skills
- Be hard working
- Good time management skills
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Show enthusiasm
- Ability to work on own initiative
The benefits of this position as a production Operative:
- Immediate start available
- Large established business
- Competitive rates
- Unlimited overtime available
- Impressive clients base
- Long contracts & TTP opportunity
To apply to this vacancy or to enquire about any other of the opportunities ATA has to offer please call & ask for Hassan. Alternatively, please send your CV to or visit www.ata-recruitment.co.uk to see all of our current vacancies.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'