Do you want to work for a successful and continuously growing manufacturing company? Do you have a Forklift license and production experience? Are you looking for a long term position in a fast paced environment? Then we may the job for you as a Forklift Driver in Gateshead!
MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious company in the Gateshead area. We are looking for candidates with Production experience and a FLT License. The role would see you carrying out general warehouse and production duties; including Goods In, Picking and Packing, Production and Assembly as designated by your Supervisor.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Daily meetings with the Team Leader or Supervisor to discuss workload.
- Working on a production line, manufacturing various products.
- To deal with the movement of products within the warehouse, using the appropriate Forklift Trucks.
- To carry out picking and packing duties when required, as set by the Team Leader.
- To maintain the company’s health & safety standards at all times; including general housekeeping duties such as keeping your work station tidy.
- To follow all legal and company requirements to the use of forklifts in the Warehouse.
MTrec Recruitment are looking for Candidates who have:
- Experience with driving Forklift Trucks.
- A valid Counterbalance License.
- Experience working on a production line, the role is majority production.
- A positive attitude and are willing to learn more skills on the job.
- Confidence on the job and are happy to take on more responsibility if necessary.
This position is day shift only with 06:30-18:30/18:30-06:30 hours at a rate of £7.83!
Apply online now or send you CV to industrialcvs @ mtrec.co.uk and one of our Consultants will be in touch shortly!
- Forklift Operator
- Production Operations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job