We are immediately seeking skilled and ideally experienced team whom have previously worked within a mechanical or electrical engineering Company.
The key personal attributes sought are;
Aptitude for mechanical work including the understanding of basic mechanical
- Attention to detail, ability to work precisely and accurately to instruction/drawing.
- The ability to work well as part of a team is essential.
- Build and assembly of company products.
- Ensure all equipment & tooling is functioning to achieve the required results for the operations undertaken.
- Ensure that all work produced meets the specified level of quality.
We have a number of proposed shifts to fill and are looking for people who are willing to work on a split-shift contract, where working hours could be 06:00 - 14:30, 08:30 - 17:00 or 14:00 - 22:30, depending on business need this could be rotational.
This role is advertised by USP Recruitment Services who operate as an employment business. Due to the high volume of response we are not able to reply to each application but thank you for your interest in this role.
Should you not hear from us within five working days it is likely on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job