We are excited to be recruiting for 3 x Production Operatives for the day shift and 1 x Production Operative for the late shift for our well established client based in St. Neots.
You would be based on the shop-floor and will be required to work on a variety of production processes.
Our client are looking for a candidate with the following qualities:-
* Ability to handle small and sometimes highly fragile components/products with care.
* Highly attentive to detail and have the ability to carry out close inspection of components/products for various faults.
* Able to follow detailed work instructions and protocols precisely.
* Good basic computer skills to ensure that all records and data are completed accurately.
* Have an ability to work to a high capacity.
* To be flexible and able to multi-task.
It would be beneficial for candidates to have experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
Hours of work for the Day Shift are 8am-5pm, Monday to Thursday and 8am-1pm on a Friday.
Salary will be £7.83 per hour. This role is offering the National Living Wage (as of April 2018), therefore if you are under 25, this will reflect this.
Hours of work for the Late Shift are 4pm-2am, Monday to Thursday.
Salary will be £7.83 per hour, plus 20% shift premium. This role is offering the National Living Wage (as of April 2018), therefore if you are under 25, this will reflect this.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications, we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days, we are sorry you have not been successful this time.
Shepherd Stubbs is an Equal Opportunities Employer, acting both as an Employment Agency and Employment Business.