STEM Recruitment Solutions have a fantastic opportunity for a Production Operative to join their client based in Livingston.
This is a temporary ongoing role with the view to become permanent.
Working on a rotational dayshift and backshift.
- General Labouring duties including, removing packaging, opening crates, feeding machinery with panels, unloading machinery with panels, wrapping pallets, flipping laminate sheets together.
- Assisting machine operators in assembling products.
- Sorting, picking, packing and loading orders for dispatch.
- Moving stock around, either by hand, in accordance with manual handling procedure, or using lifting equipment.
- Carrying out product quality inspections.
- Maintaining an accurate record of stock and carrying out stock counts, as required.
- Finishing products to a consistently high standard.
- Monitoring the production process and carrying out basic testing and quality tests.
- Reporting equipment faults to maintenance staff.
- Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse to ensure operational efficiency.
Operating in a safe manner complying with all Health, Safety and Environment requirements to ensure own and safety of others
STEM Recruitment Solutions Ltd operates as both a Recruitment Agency and a Recruitment Business. We endeavour to reply to all applications when possible however on occasions this may not be possible due to volumes of responses. STEM Recruitment is a Scientific, Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment business supplying talented staff to permanent and temporary opportunities.
- Production Operations
- Machine Control
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'