Would you like to work Monday to Friday with no weekends?
Day shifts 08.30 - 17.00 and Night shifts 17.10 - 03.40 are available!
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Operative;
* Working to ensure smooth running of warehouse.
* Maintaining general warehouse operating procedure such as; good housekeeping, stock rotation, labelling, daily machinery maintenance, correctly completing all company paperwork etc.
* Ensuring stock is kept in allocated locations, or advising when changes are made.
* Following accurate picking / booking in procedures.
Do you have the following qualities below?
* Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
* Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, accuracy and precision.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Demonstrate a positive "can do" attitude.
* Ability to work in a small team, as well as using own initiative.
* Weekly pay
* Day or Night shifts available
* On-site parking
* Overtime available
* Immediate start dates
* Temporary to Permanent positions available.
* Excellent career opportunities in a world leading nutrition company.
If this sounds interesting to you - we want to hear from you!
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'