- Manufacture PTFE billets/components/products as instructed and in accordance with the appropriate Manufacturing Instruction (CTG-PR-047) and Job Record (CTG-PR-044).
- Consistently achieve minimum hourly production output targets as identified on the appropriate Manufacturing Instruction and/or Job Record.
- Consistently achieve quality targets as laid out in the Quality Policy.
- Communicate all manufacturing issues to a Moulding Team Leader as soon as they are identified.
General Departmental Accountabilities:
- Maintain/ensure a clean and safe working environment and working practices.
- The accurate completion of all necessary documentation in accordance with Good Documentation Practices.
- Ensure health & safety policy and standards are followed, including the correct wearing of the appropriate PPE.
- Ensure that all operations and procedures carried out within the role are in accordance with the requirements of the Quality Manual/Policy.
Support the company in all of its improvement drives and initiatives
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'