The Production Operative will be:
- Operating manufacturing machinery
- Working with a number of other Production Operatives
- Helping to maximise efficiency and company output
- Working shifts
The Production Operative will need to have experience in:
- a hands on role
- a factory / manufacturing environment beneficial
- a busy and time critical environment
- an industrial setting
In return the Production Operative will get the chance to work for a very successful company with long term career opportunities. Apply now to find out more.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'