Our Client is looking to recruit several Production Operative to come join a Friendly team in a well-established Company. We are wanting motivated driven candidates who want to learn new skills and gain new experiences to progress within their career.
As a Production Operative, your duties will include:
- Working on a fastpaced production line manufacturing products for private and public services such as wheelie bins
- Very demanding job, so candidates must be physically fit.
- Adhering to strict health and safety rules and regulations
- Communicating effectively within the workplace
- General housekeeping duties
Experience not essential as all training will be given, just a good work ethic and keen attitude to work
Shifts & Salary:
Rotated shifts, Monday - Friday: 6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm or 10pm - 6am
£8.91 Per Hour to start, wage will increase after probation period
To Apply, send an up to date CV or for more information, please call CastleView Group
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'