Production Operative, Permanent job - Scunthorpe
Robertson Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Production Operatives for one of our clients based in Scunthorpe (DN15 area).
This is a permanent opportunity and the successful candidate will be a key figure within a market-leading organisation.
Job Role for the Production Operative:
- As a Machine Operative you will take full responsibility for selecting and operating industrial manufacturing machinery.
- Throughout the production process you will be conducting quality checks and competing all relevant paperwork.
- Work collaboratively with the senior management to track production levels.
- Take ownership of the relevant machinery - this includes assisting with breakdowns and Health & Safety Management.
- Operate using LEAN manufacturing tools and techniques to make continuous improvements.
The Production Operative candidate would have:
- At least 1 year experience in production or manufacturing ideally in a fresh produce environment
- Great spoken and written communication skills
- Good organisation and time management abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The confidence in communicate any issues to supervisors/managers.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Accuracy, reliability, flexibility.
Benefits for the Production Operative vacancy:
- Straight permanent contract.
- Full time hours.
- Competitive salary with overtime available.
- On-going work.
- Great scope for progression within the company.
- Free parking on site.
- Market leading company.
The basic pay is £8.72/h.
The basic shifts are days 7am start until finish Sunday to Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday.
If you`re interested in the vacancy apply online now, for more information call Robertson Recruitment on !
*** Scunthorpe , DN15 , Food Production , Machine Operative , Production , Production Operative , Food Production , Food , Manufacturing , Machine Minding , ***
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'