We are recruiting for Production Operative roles in the Warrington area. You will be working for a well known Automotive company within the area.
Details for an Production Operative:
- Salary: £8.83 Per hour, rising to £11.10 on morning, £11.24 on afternoons & £14.05 on nights
- Working Hours are: Rotating shift patterns- 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am
- Location: WA5 3TP
- Duration: Ongoing positions.
Role of an Production Operative
- General manufacturing/Automotive Production duties
- On and off loading components onto JIG's
- Operating press moulding machines
- Quality inspection of parts
- General assembly of small components.
- Keeping work station clean and tidy
Benefits of working with us as an Production Operative:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'