Would you like to work in a clean and dynamic environment for a progressive international company with excellent reputation on the local market and great temp to perm opportunities?
Helping to produce medical devices at the BD plant in Dorcan, Swindon, you would get involved in all aspects of the production cycle from operating moulding machines to quality control to Continuous Improvement, honing your transferable skills in manufacturing.
- Free car parking on site
- A great choice of lunch refreshments
- 3 on 3 off work pattern
- Ongoing assignments, Temp to Perm opportunities
- Randstad benefit app - discounts at many high-street and online retailers
Pay Rate and Hours of Work:
- £10.22 - £12.03 PER HOUR and £13.23 - £15.58 PER HOUR after 12 weeks
- Plus Additional overtime and shift allowance
- Overtime x1.5 - for any hours worked outside your allocated shift pattern
- £1.98 PER HOUR - £4.91 PER HOUR shift allowance
- Days: 10:00AM - 22:00PM
- Nights: 22:00PM - 10:00AM
- To prepare, operate and clean moulding / packaging equipment and to meet production targets
- To carry out on-line quality checks to the required standards on finished products and components
- To follow all standard operating procedures and have knowledge of process control systems
- To handle and store products safely and efficiently
- To meet strict Quality Assurance requirements
- To operate to BDPS standards through procedural and documentation compliance and achieving the highest standards of Good Manufacturing Practice and housekeeping through regular cleaning regimes
- To understand and follow all Company Policies
- To have the flexibility to work within cross-functional teams on any aspect of the packaging operation subject to production requirements and appropriate training
- To be actively involved and meeting targets for raised Health and Safety, Quality and Continuous Improvement initiatives
- To complete process control sheets
- To have the technical aptitude to carry out operator routine maintenance
- Applicants must be computer literate
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to provide proof of this
- Applicants must be over 18 years old
The ideal candidate will have
- Good level of verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, be methodical, focused and pro-active
- Good people skills and the ability to work well within a team
- Good reliability
If you'd like to be part of our success please apply with your up-to-date CV to be considered for the role. If pre-selected you will be contacted for a quick telephone interview and the final stage is a group assessment.
Due to volume of applications we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'