Production Operative | Seaton Ross
Food Manufacturing | FMCG | Competitive Salary
At our client's production facility, they produce premium dairy products - milk, yoghurt, cream and butter - for the major UK supermarkets. They are a small team of around 40 - consisting of Production, Engineering, Technical, Transport, Marketing and HR.
* Accountability for product integrity
* Routine cleaning of equipment and your work area
* Performing regular product quality and process verification checks
* Entering production, process and quality data on the computer system
* Performing basic maintenance tasks, reporting faults to engineering etc
* Active involvement in problem solving/continuous improvement activities
Skills and Experience:
* Food processing experience
* Experience working to recipes
* Previous work on different pieces of kit/machinery to produce a variety of products
* Necessary IT, numeracy and literacy skills for a modern processing environment
* Strong problem solving
* Ability to collaborate and communicate with colleagues to achieve goals
* Ability to adapt quickly
* Experience driving a forklift, although training will be provided if necessary
You would be working an average 40 hour week, days only and every other weekend.
The shift pattern is:
Week 1 - work Monday to Thursday, have Friday off, work Saturday and Sunday.
Week 2 - have Monday off, work Tuesday to Friday, have Saturday and Sunday off.
You may have to stay longer some days if there has been a delay, as we produce to order each day, but this will be paid at overtime.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'