Monday – Friday
8:00am - 5:30pm
Occasional Sat am ( not guaranteed)
10:00 – 10:15 paid break
13:00-13:30 – unpaid lunch break
Rate of pay is as follows:
Basic Rate 40 hrs £8.21/per hour
1.25 +40 hrs £10.26/per hour
1.50 Sat £12.32/per hour
Daily Bonus Rate: Min: £15
Essential Qualifications & Experience
• Excellent timekeeping, attendance & flexibility
• Experience of working in a continuous improvement environment.
• A certified counterbalance driver is desirable but not essential
• Self-motivated working attitude.
• Numerate & literate.
• Good communication skills.
• High degree of Health & Safety awareness.
• Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
An understanding of raw materials, finished product & Factory Quality Procedures is essential and suitable cadidates must be physically fit and hardworking
The successful applicant will be a member of a multi-functional production team aiming to achieve key targets within the Production department, thereby helping to deliver Cost, Quality and efficiency benefits to the Factory
You will receive a weekly performance bonus of £150 -£170 per week in addition to your hourly salary
If you are interested please send your cv at
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'