We are delighted to be working on behalf of a leading food manufacturer, supplying Production Operators on a temporary to permanent basis to their site in Consett.
Key responsibilities for the Production Operator include;
- Produce orders to the time scale given
- Use industrial machinery
- Be able to work under pressure
- Maintain an excellent standard of cleanliness
- Work within a manufacturing environment
- Complete basic tasks on the line
- Ensure all work completed is in line with quality and health and safety standards
- Willing to undertake a two-week induction programme for Industrial Environmental Awareness (IEA)
Skills and qualities;
- Hardworking in nature
- Determined to do a good job
- Willingness to learn and develop skills further
- Good punctuality and attendance
- A keen eye for detail
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'