This is a Production Operative position that’s a building block for your future.
Maybe you’re stuck in a dead-end routine? Or feeling frustrated at a business lacking direction?
Time for a new challenge. Time for a career step forward. Time to change.
CEMEX is a top-three global cement manufacturer that rewards professionalism and hard work.
- A monthly bonus, circa £150 at present
- Overtime opportunities
- Long-term promotion potential
As our next Production Operative, you’ll join a close-knit team of eight in a concrete manufacturing environment.
Your duties will span machine operating, quality control checking, and assisting a Maintenance Engineer.
Your working week will be 50 basic hours to suit operational requirements. Overtime is time-and-a-half on Saturdays and double pay on Sundays.
Our base? Wickwar. It’s a countryside village, close to city life in Bristol.
What We’re Looking For...
- Production machinery operating experience
- IOSH qualified– or exposure to a strict health and safety environment
- A loading shovel qualification (ideal but not essential)
- A counterbalance Forklift Truck Licence (ideal but not essential)
- Interest in fitting, welding or electrical work
What You Get...
- A professional and positive, close-knit team environment
- A monthly bonus – circa £150 – based on individual and team performance
- Overtime opportunities at weekends
- 23 days’ holiday, plus stats, rising to 25 after two years
- A contributory pension – 2:4, rising to 8%
- A role within a stable, progressive and globally-recognised industry-leading business
- Career progression potential
Please submit an up-to-date CV, tailored to this opportunity.
This advert is being managed by Recart and its client partners. Your data will be held in a responsible fashion, subject to GDPR legislation. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU. Your data will be held and processed by Recart and/or its clients and suppliers. You will only be contacted directly by the employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'