This is a fast-paced environment where METICULOUS ATTENTION TO DETAIL is required! (Serious cost implications and DPA breaches are at risk if mistakes are made)!
My Client is looking for someone with the following key attributes:
- Positive attitude to work
- Attention to detail
- Common Sense
- Desire to work well
- Flexibility if asked to work a few more hours (weekend etc)
- An interest in machines is an advantage as you will be operating machinery and working in the production office
- Forklift license would be highly beneficial
This role involves:
- Operating Industrial machinery for sending out mailings
- Hand-stuffing envelopes / packages etc
- Bagging up of envelopes / packages etc
- Dealing with deliveries and collections
- Following Codes
- Loading Pallets
- Cross checking numbers match up
- Working within a small team, so you must be able to work well in this kind of environment
- Working in a fast-paced and environment
- Physical fitness to carry out the work require
- An ability to adapt to change as workloads vary
HOURS OF WORK
9:00a.m -17:30, with 1 hour for lunch (30 minutes during busy periods)
(On the odd occasions, you may be asked to start work earlier and on the very odd occasion to work a little over the weekend)
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'