WHAT COMPANY YOU WILL BE WORKING FOR
We are delighted to be working with a leading food manufacturer, supplying Production Operatives on a temporary to permanent basis to their site in Stokesley. This is a great opportunity to join a highly reputable, global organisation, who are presently experiencing substantial growth.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE?
- Working in a food processing environment, ensuring the preparation of the product is carried out effectively and efficiently, as directed.
- Due to the nature of the product, Operatives will be working in a chilled, clean room environment.
- Work can be repetitive so candidates must be able to keep motivated throughout the whole shift.
WHAT EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION?
- Experience of working in a food environment is advantageous, however full training will be given.
- Candidates must be flexible, hard-working and possess a positive attitude to work.
- Candidates should ideally have their own transport and be able to get to work for a 7am start, including weekends and Bank Holidays.
WHAT ARE THE FINER DETAILS OF YOUR ROLE?
- Long term temporary contract with permanent prospect
- 12 hour shifts: 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am
- Flexibility required, must be able to go out at short notice to do ad hoc shifts when required
- Must be able to cover all shifts, including weekends and Bank Holidays
- This position is initially a temporary contract, but it has excellent long term permanent prospects for those who show enthusiasm, flexibility and commitment.
WHAT SALARY PACKAGE YOU WILL BE RECEIVING
- The salary for this role is £8.21 with a rise after 12 weeks which is to be confirmed.
FANCY A CHAT?
Please apply for this position and your CV will go direct to our Industrial Consultant, Laura McIver who is leading the search. Alternatively, if you have any questions, please get in touch with Laura on or via email at .
- factory work
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'