Would you benefit from weekly pay?
Do you have experience within an industrial/manual setting?
If so we have the job for you!
We are currently recruiting a number of Automotive Production Operatives to work in Newton Aycliffe on a 3 shift rotation with an immediate start.
Our client, a Tier 1 Automotive Supplier, are currently seeking experienced and dedicated individuals to join their fast paced production team.
Successful candidates will have previous experience preferably from a manufacturing / logistics / warehouse background. We would be interested in someone who works effectively within a team, works well under pressure, works hard to meet strict production targets and has a flexible approach to working hours, shifts and overtime.
Rotating 3 Shift Pattern of Days, Nights and Backs, Monday - Friday (37.5 hours)
Days pay £7.83 per hour
Back shift £8.85 per hour
Night shift pays £9.81 per hour
A premium is paid for working overtime
The duties and responsibilities of the Production Operative may include,
but are not limited to:
* Operating machinery on a production line
* Quality checking for any defects
* Labelling of finished product
* Loading and unloading parts into to processes
* Working towards and achieving production targets
* General housing keeping duties
* Working in accordance with health and safety directive
* Demonstrate the ability to perform repetitive tasks consistently, be punctual and reliable, and will show a high level of attention to detail
Benefits included with this position are as follows:
* Free on-site parking
* Subsidised on-site canteen
* Weekly Pay
* Pension Scheme
* Mortgage references
* Reward incentives for performance (Star of the month)
* Dedicated on-site support
* On-line Payslips
All operatives have the opportunity to apply for internal progression.
For further information please contact Berry Recruitment Darlington on 01325-528-430
- Production Operative
- General Operative
- Machine Operative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'