The shifts available are as follows:
Monday - Wednesday 06:00 - 18:00
Thursday - Saturday 06:00 - 18:00
1. Responsible for handling food products, maintaining high personal hygiene standards and
observing all company hygiene, quality and housekeeping rules.
2. Ensure yield is maximised by assessing the quality of the product and understanding and ensuring
compliance to the required product specification.
3. Working as part of the production team achieve daily targets without detriment to product quality,
food and personal safety.
4. Suggest ways of yield maximisation, waste reduction, efficiency improvement to Key Operator.
5. Ensure equipment and working areas are cleaned to company hygiene standards prior to
6. Comply with 'Clean As You Go' at all times.
7. Work as an Operator within all areas of the production process to provide maximum
8. Work in a safe manner, without risk to self or others by observing all health & safety rules,
procedures and COSHH regulations.
9. Report to Key Operator any hazards, defects, and assist in risk assessments and JTA's.
10. Ensure accurate stocks are maintained in area at all times.
11. Support continuous improvement in all areas of the operation where greater efficiency, hygiene,
quality and safety could be achieved.
12. Support Key Operator with other reasonable additional duties as assigned.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'