Our client is currently seeking Production Operatives to work at their busy manufacturing site based in Horndean.
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Working from production drawings to ensure that products are manufactured to customers required standard
- Using hand tools to produce plastic products
- Operating production machinery
- Sanding and polishing products
- Assisting with production and quality control
- Stock checking
- Basic assembly
Previous production/assembly experience would be highly beneficial for this role.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 0800 - 1700.
£7.83 per hour.
We have ongoing contracts with immediate starts with this client.
Call to arrange registration today!
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Own transport required
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'