Role: Production Operative
Keeping a manufacturing cell thriving requires a diverse set of dedicated and reliable people, and we hope you can be one of them.
In Production's fast-paced and dynamic environment, you exhibit composure as you learn from each new challenge. You build reliable and high quality products for our Customers and inspire your fellow team members to so the same.
The purpose of the role is to build and assemble electrical products in accordance with defined build instructions in a safe manner, zero defect culture, delivering on time in full. We expect Operators to continuously improve processes and improve the cell's performance.
* Pro-active nature, willing to learn quickly and take on new challenges.
* Ability to adapt to challenges while remaining calm in a constantly changing environment.
* To have experience in a manufacturing environment.
Typical duties will include the mechanical assembly and basic soldering skills of standard electrical products to a high level of quality, ensuring they are ready for despatch.
Other duties of the role will also include:
* Operate and monitor a variety of production machinery used within the manufacture of standard electrical products.
* Ensure continuous supply of materials and report any variations to prevent delays or downtime of production.
* Pack finished product as required by production schedules.
* Use of PPE at all times and ensure HSE requirements are adhered to.
* Ensure work areas are kept clean and tidy in line with company procedures/5S standards.
* Complete and maintain accurate shift production records.
* Undertake tasks in other departments as and when required.
You have a demonstrated enthusiasm and drive to improve both yourself and the business. You are reliable and are willing to work overtime as required. You have strong people skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills. You need to be flexible and work within business requirements.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"