Job Title: Production Operative
Pay Rate: £8.00 to £10.50 p/hr
Gem Premium People working in partnership with Husqvarna Group, the world leading producers in outdoor power products, including chainsaws, trimmers, garden tractors and home to the innovative market leading Robotic Lawn Mower.Together we are seeking dedicated and highly motivated individuals to join our dynamic onsite team.
Reporting directly to your Team Leader, as a Production Operative you will be a vital member of the production team, based on site at Husqvarna’s state of the art manufacturing facility in Newton Aycliffe.
Our team will be required to;
• Perform a wide range of assembly tasks, whilst maintaining the highest levels of quality and efficiency.
• Follow standard operation guides whilst using air powered tools to assist in the assembly of outdoor power products.
• Work in a production line formation, the role will involve long periods of standing, with elements of manual handling.
• Work within a fast paced, demanding, team orientated environment, aiming to achieve and exceed targets.
• Flexible, positive attitude and be able to quickly adapt to change
Whilst working onsite with Husqvarna, via Gem Premium people, you will find a passionate and collaborative environment, with our employee’s benefiting from an extensive training scheme and competitive salary. The opportunity will allow workers to obtain continuous, full time, seasonal employment on a shift of their preference.
If you would like to take advantage of this exceptional opportunity please contact Rosy Bates, we look forward to hearing from you, Good Luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'