Production Operative, Barnstaple
Temporary - Permanent
£7.83 - £8.10 per hour
6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10.30pm
Acorn Recruitment is working alongside a reputable local business who is seeking energetic and enthusiastic production operators to join their busy, proactive team.
Successful Production Operatives will start working on a temporary contract through Acorn Recruitment.
However the client is looking to offer permanent contracts after a 12 week trial basis dependant on company needs.
The suitable Production Operative must:
- Be able to work a rotating shift pattern.
- Be quick thinking and have the ability to keep up with workload.
- Be hardworking and reliable.
- Have the ability to follow instructions.
- Be eager and with a willingness to learn.
- Be physically able to do heavy lifting and machine loading.
- Be able to work in a fast paced, and target driven environment.
- Have excellent timekeeping and attendance.
- Must be capable of working 8 hour shifts - on your feet and doing manual work.
Ideally, candidates will be able to start with immediate effect due to business needs.
Due to the start and finish times of the shifts, candidates may require their own transport if not living in Barnstaple.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning local company who are showing continual business growth and success.
Keywords: Production Operator, Packaging, Operator, Manufacturing, Production, Non-Food Production
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job