Production Operatives required by a market leading manufacturing company to join their expanding team on a Temporary to Permanent basis with the opportunity to progress within the company
As Production Operative you will be responsible for:
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Maintain production cell area to the 6S standard
- Ensure that tooling and equipment is working and calibrated
- Manage product capacity cell sheet on daily basis
- Adhere and promote all company policies, procedures and business ethic
- Be capable of building multiple products
- Be aware of stock procedures and participation in stock take
As the Ideal Production Operative, you will: Be able to understand and apply technical/product knowledge to achieve the necessary quality standards, be committed to learning and development of all production levels.
Essential skills for this role:
- Able to correctly follow detailed work instructions
- Basic assembly knowledge, and understanding of manufacturing process
- Basic numerical ability
- Good level of written and spoken English
Hours of work are 8am till 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8am till 1.30pm Friday
Starting salary £8.50per hour
If you are interested in this position or would like more details then please call Roxie at Champion Abingdon or apply online
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
Champion Recruitment a trading division of the registered company Champion Employment Limited, acting as an Employment Agency/Employment Business
- Production Teams
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job