Our client is looking to recruit a operative in the Plympton immediately.
Contract duration is expected to be up to 3 months.
The successful applicant will receive training to work in accordance with Company Environment, Health and Safety policies and management instructions.
Applicants should also have:
- Good communication and team working skills.
- Flexibility to work in different areas as required and have the ability to work to demanding and changing priorities.
- The capability and willingness to undertake necessary training for the job role.
- A current driving licence and access to transport.
- A nationally recognised forklift licence is essential.
The ability and willingness to follow instruction and work safely is of the upmost importance.
The working pattern for most of the role is 12 hour Day & Night shift patterns.
The expected pay for this role is between £8 - £10 per hour.
Please contact the office if interested.