Our client based in Shurlock Row, RG10 are actively recruiting for a Production Operative to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
The client are a dry ice manufacturer and distributor that supply clients nationwide.
The role is for a production operative to work within the warehouse to produce order of dry ice as specified by the client.
Other tasks indluded in the role:
- Opening of site upon arrival in the morning
- Cleaning of special containers
- Cleaning of warehouse and facilities (includes toilets)
- Potentially required to deliver stock if short staffed.
This role does require someone that has previous experience within production but full training will be provided. The client is willing to put the right candidate throught training with BCGA which is the UK’s trade association for companies in the industrial gases industry.
The busiest days for the client are Sunday through to Tuesday with Wednesday and Thursday being quieter, the right candidate will need to be self motivated to find work during down times within the production.
The client is opening a new site in Colnbrook and will eventually have the Production Operative looking after the current site in Shurlock Row.
Due to the location and lack of public transport the successful candidate will need to have a full UK driving licence and own transport.
- Previous experience with production (beneficial)
- Ability to self motivate and find work where required
- Ability to learn and develop within the role
- Full UK Driving licence (essential due to the possibility of doing deliveries)
- 0800 - 1630
- Sunday - Thursday with the occasional Friday’s as required
- £8.00 per hour
- Once permanent with the client, the hourly rate is £10.00 per hour
The client wishes to see CV’s and will want to interview successful candidates.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'Apply’