Gap personnel are working as an employment agency on behalf of our client to recruit for Production operators, based in Milton Keynes. The main function of the role is to assemble various electric components at various times of the manufacturing process.
- Assembly of electronic devices using a range of manufacturing tools and equipment
- Work to clearly defined goals with respect to quality, output and timescale.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and cost reduction
- Ensure all work & time is recorded appropriately through the CATS /PDC system
- Assist in the training of new personnel as required
- Ensure that all Environmental Health and Safety / Company Policies are adhered to at all times
- Responsible for use of thermocouple settings to verify work holders and bond tip temperatures and able to make adjustments within required specifications
- Able to set up for new product. Including bond, die testing, dispense and placement coordinates, loop profiles and bonding conditions.
This role is working Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.45pm and Fridays from 8.30am to 1.30pm, and are paying up to £20,000 per annum.
Due to the nature of the business, you must hold a valid UK passport in date, or have permanent residency of over 5 years or more, with indefinite leave to stay.
All applicants must undergo a full NSV at the point of offer stage and undergo BPSS for security clearance.
Due to the high level of CV's that we receive, we will try to get back to everyone individually. If you have not heard back from us within 7-10 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your details on file and contact you should a suitable position become available.