Our Prestigious client in Coventry are looking for Permanent Production Operators,
My Client was established in 1958, specialises in the manufacture of plastic building products, and semi-finished substrates for print and display. A multi-site manufacturing group, supplying material to 74 countries across 5 continents.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic, demanding fast paced GRP department working closely with an experienced energetic team.
GRP includes working with fibreglass and Resin, the department can get hot at times.
Key tasks and duties:
- Comply with all safety requirements. This includes participating in all safety related activities such as safety talks, behavioural based safety observations, audits, etc.
- Follows standard operating procedures for all assigned tasks
- Monitor machine parameters and resolve processing problems
- Performs all standard QC tests
- Operates all equipment/processes with little supervision
- Measuring, grading and feeding batches of raw materials into production machinery
- Performs accurate data recording as required
- Performs equipment maintenance tasks (PM's, Troubleshoot, repair, etc.) where applicable
- Maintains accurate production documentation as required
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Be flexible around working hours, incorporating breaks & overtime to ensure daily production is completed to schedule requirements.
- Required to communicate with other GRP team members and keep his/her Team Leader informed of any changes that are made to the production process set up/running conditions
- Understand sections KPIs and monitor the impact of their performance on the GRP department
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
You must have a minimum of 12 months previous experience operating equipment in a quality focused and performance driven factory environment. You must also have good English language/numerical skills, have a knack for solving problems and be a committed team player
My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package plus appropriate training and offers clear career development. Aptitude tests may be used as part of the selection process.
Hours of Work
Monday to Thursday 0700 – 1600 with an early finish on a Friday 0700 – 1500
Salary – Between £8.06 and £9.22