Do you have experience working in a manufacturing environment?
Are you looking for Production Operative roles?
Are you able to work well to quality procedures and instructions?
If yes, then we want to hear from you.
We are seeking a Production Operative to join their team in St Neots, option to work days or night shift (salary respective)
Production operative- The role will involve:
- The ability to handle small and sometimes highly fragile components/products with care
- High attention to detail and have the ability to carry out close inspection of components/products for various faults/flaws
- Following detailed work instructions and protocols precisely
- Good basic computer skills to ensure that all records and data are completed accurately
- Flexible, and the ability to multi-task
- The ability to work to a high capacity
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of work processes, and working environment
Hours of work:Days
Monday - Thursday: 8am - 5pm
Friday: 8am - 1pm
Hours of work:Nights
Monday - Thursday: 4pm to 2am
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of working in a manufacturing environment. You must be able to work to quality procedures and works instructions. Excellent communication skills and having a flexible approach are essential, as you will be working as part of a team.
If you feel your skill set and experience matches the requirements of this role, please forward your CV for consideration to Donna Debenedictis or Call 01480-217832- you will need to be eligible to work in the Uk, and be able to attend an interview within the next seven days
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days. you have not been successful this time.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job