We are currently recruiting for a prestigious manufacturing company in the Hortonwood area on a temp to perm contract with working hours of 8am - 4.30pm. There is potential of immediate starts for the right candidate after an interview with the client.
The Job Role:
- Prepping of profiles received from the saw as required on paperwork.
- Take all required items to the powder coating area with correct details of the job and colour.
- Check the quality of the product and a finish before assembly.
- Make sure all the components and parts received from stores are not damage before installation.
- Use correct wiring diagram as required for the job.
- Test all finished products and get them signed off by the Factory Supervisor or technical support team.
Experience / Requirements:
- Good understanding of shop drawings
- Some electrical knowledge being able to follow simple wiring diagrams
- Be able to use a full range of hand tools (screwdrivers, snips, wire cutters, battery drills, grinders, saws)
- Use of routing machine, flat bed saw, milling machines would be preferable but not essential
- Conversant with both metric and imperial measurements
- Punctual and reliable and have a good eye for detail.
For more vacancies, please visit our website.