Are you an experienced factory, manufacturing or production operative? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, Our client are recruiting for a Production Operative and they want to hear from you!
They believe their people are their business. They offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining their team as a Production Operative, you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
Preferential overtime rate
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free uniform and PPE
- Free parking
- Access to the rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to their Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice on a whole range of issues
- Training and development opportunities
Who are they looking for?
As their ideal Production Operative, you will be able to demonstrate proven experience working within a similar factory environment. You will also:
- Possess good communication skills and be numerate
- Ideally hold a mobile plant licence for diesel counterbalance
- Be a good team player
- Have experience of manual handling
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting in to their Site Supervisor, the successful Production Operative will be responsible for operating and assisting on the pre-pack and bulk production lines to meet customer service targets of volume and quality. You will also take responsibility for:
- Meeting daily production target requirements.
- Reporting of data for quality purposes.
- Meeting customer service requirements in terms of accurate loading and timely vehicle turnaround.
- Continuous Improvement of performance standards
- Continuous improvement towards plant and production methods
- Good housekeeping
The business is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Their innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long term future.
If you share their values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil their vision, they would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in the role of Production Operative!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Production Operative