Our client is looking for a Production Operative to join their busy Receipt & Dispatch department in Cambridgeshire.
The purpose of this role is to check, label and pack goods ready for dispatch via van, courier or for collection by client.
- Packing materials to their different specifications.
- Picking and packing for retail campaigns.
- Processing job bags correctly to ensure dispatch area remains organised and labelling where required.
- Clearing the floor ready for the next jobs to be laid out.
- Loading of outbound vehicles.
- Other general duties as required by management.
Essential experience required:
- The ideal candidate must be physically able to undertake the heavy lifting that is required.
- This is a customer facing role so a high level of customer service is expected.
- Good attention to detail and high level of organisation are vital.
- Must be a good team player with great communication skills.
- Flexible approach and ability to do overtime where required.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Can work on their own and use initiative.
- Experience in a stock control & warehousing environments.
- Full driving licence.
- Computer literate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job