Due to continued growth, our leading food manufacturing client is looking to recruit a Food Preparation Production Operative, to work at their site in Atherstone. This is a full-time position and full training will be given. This is a great career opportunity, where the market is growing and a company that values their colleagues.
As a Food Preparation Production Operative you will need to have:
- Strong communication skills
- Basic Numeracy and Literacy skills
- Salary: £7.50 per hour & Overtime at £9.38
- Working Hours: 05:30 - 14:00. Any 5 days of 6.
- Location: Atherstone
- Immediate Starts.
- Level 2 Food Safety Training provided after 12 weeks.
Role of a Food Preparation Production Operative:
- Working in the salad room, preparing all the salad ready for production.
- Mixing of products by hand.
- Issue and receive produce ensuring sheets have correct detail.
- Ensuring the stock use is rotated correctly
- Ensuring all products have the correct use-by date.
- Ensuring all procedures are completed to strict regulations.
Food Prep Production Operative Benefits:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above position please click apply.
- Warehouse Operative
- picker packer
- Order picker
- Picker & Packer/production operative/production
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job