Encore Personnel are looking for General Production Operatives to work at one of our clients` recycling premises in Nottingham.
We can offer a Permanent contract for the right candidate!
This work is physically really demanding and challenging.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To preform all daily and weekly checks on equipment
- To comply with all safe systems of work and risk assessments
- To operate all baling and shredding/hogging equipment including resolving any issues that arise
- To present material for sale
- To ensure quality of all materials processed
- To hand sort any materials as required
- To load and unload vehicles using clamp and forklift trucks
- To report any damage and/or breakdown of equipment to the Production Supervisor in a timely manner
- To comply with all health and safety requirements, ensuring all colleagues and visitors operate in a safe manner whilst on site, and highlight any issues to Production Supervisor/Manager in a timely manner
- To undertake regular housekeeping and cleaning of machinery as required.
- To provide occasional cover for HGV drivers - class 1 or 2 license therefore is an advantage
- To interact with all colleagues, visitors, suppliers and customers in a professional and courteous manner
- To undertake other reasonable requests not outlined above.
- Positive, proactive approach
- Good communication skills
- Good health and safety awareness
- Willingness to challenge processes and offer new ideas
- Experience within the paper/recycling sector desirable
- Experience with baling and storage desirable
- Willingness to promote a positive health and safety culture and awareness of Site Rules with visitors and colleagues
- Class 1 or 2 HGV license is an advantage
- FLT counter balance certificate and experience is also an advantage.
If you think you`re the right person for the role call the Encore Industrial Team on or apply online now!!Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job